THE SWIM

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Hi-ro-GLYPHics!!!

Well, well, WELL!!! It seems that all the pain of working on DANCE hasn't gone unnoticed!! I got an email on facebook from Bill Williams, the writer of the SPIKE miniseries i'm doing for IDW presently... that i was on a list of artists that were nominated for a GLYPH award. Now... anytime i'm nominated for ANYTHING good, i'm glad just to be noticed. IF I WIN, that's even better. It'll be the first such award that i've ever won during my tenure as a comic illustrator. So i'll take what i can get.

But my boy Shawn Martinbrough is on the list, so if he gets it, i'll be happy for him also.

In the meantime, you can see it here when you click on the lavender GLYPH....

I'll be posting a ton more stuff here to be perused.

Pray for me!!! (:-)3

No comments: